Monday, March 22, 2010

More Half Marathons

Okay...Saturday Race has me addicted. I'm looking through all of the local half-marathons right now building a schedule of races to run for the next year. I know it is mad, and that I'm half crazy...but it was just a big kick for me. So I'm looking to run maybe about 4 or 5 of these half-marathons. I signed up for two this evening. The first is the Frederick Half Marathon and the second is the Baltimore Half Marathon. I'm looking at doing the Marine Corp Historic Half and maybe the Virginia Beach Half Marathon as two other ones. Don't worry; I'm not giving up my Marathons. I'm going to do the Air Force Marathon in Dayton, Ohio in September and the Marine Corp Marathon in October. I'm still playing with my schedule to see what I can fit in. Also my oldest daughter has requested to run with me...so we might work together to do one of these races together. More on this later.

No comments: