Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Marine Corp Marathon

Yes, I am running the race again with my daughter #1. I’ve been disappointed with it the last two time I ran the race in 2007 and 2009, but…hope springs eternal and spending the time with my daughter is part of the reason for doing it again. When I did my PR on the course in 1988, I fell in love with the people and race…so I only hope that the organization gets back to that kind of quality.


So we are trying once again to run this thing together. We tried to do it last year but my daughter training was hampered and she did the smart thing and pulled out. One the key things you must learn to run a successful marathon is know with to run and when not to run. So with me living the local area, I’m hoping that I can be more of an aid to her this time and help her to train for this one. More to come.

No comments: